Event planning can be a stressful yet rewarding process once everything starts coming together. Yet in the world we live in today, there are more things to worry about than making sure you have enough seating and that catering shows up on time.
Event security is a very real and serious threat. In fact, the risk of security-related threats at large and small events is such that even the United States Department of Justice has put out protocols and planning primers for both law enforcement and private entities to take heed of.
Our security firm has the experience and know-how to make sure your event is without incident. Our trained security experts can work hand in hand with you to develop a plan that ensures discretion, protection and preventative measures should a threat emerge.
Request a Quote
Experience you can Count on
Fact is, in today’s world you can never be too careful when considering how to best secure and protect the event area for guests and presenters alike, as well as to protect any assets (tangible or otherwise).
When lives could be at risk, you want a company like ours standing watch. One that has a proven track record of successful outcomes for clients and the aptitude to handle any situation thrown their way.
Securing Your Events
Events of every kind, big or small, indoors and out, are held every single day. Most reach their conclusion without incident, but far more often we’re seeing the emergence of threats derail plans and threaten the safety and well-being of participants.
Each event has its own unique security needs. Which is why it’s important to work with an event security services firm that can custom tailor a plan matched to your specific situation.
Whether you are hosting a big event or a small one, we’ve got you covered.
Security for: Concerts, Festivals and Entertainment Events
Concerts, festivals and other “entertainment” related events are often at high risk due to the large crowds, attendee-to-staff ratios, difficult to manage checkpoints, and more.
Although we often hear only of the more tragic happenings in the news, virtually every entertainment event has small-scale issues that are dealt with by a professional security team.
Security helps with:
- Traffic control
- Crowd management
- Small fights
- Unruly concertgoers
- Reports of theft
- Providing an atmosphere of safety
- Illegal entry
These are just a few examples of the necessity of concert security. As terrorists continue to target large-scale concerts, it is vital to invest in an experienced security team.
Trade Show Security
Trade shows are incredible events, showcasing the latest and greatest innovations within an industry and creating an energetic and friendly environment perfect for networking. However, competition can be fierce for business, leading to flared tempers, bad decisions and other security risks such as stolen merchandise.
At trade shows, security guards can:
- Provide a visual deterrent for would-be thieves
- Supervise the loading and unloading process for vendors
- Maintain a watchful eye on tables where vendors may be distracted with clients
- Provide a feeling of relief, demonstrating the event is in good hands
The presence of security at trade shows acts as a strong deterrent to would-be criminals and provides vendors, staff and attendees with an extra measure of safety so they can concentrate on what matters.
Party Ushers and Escorts
It is not just large events that need and can benefit from security, and it is not only famous celebrities that need escorts. To ensure your personal safety at any event, consider hiring a security guard or a team of security from our event security company.
Reasons that may escalate the security profile of any individual:
- Financial issues
- Custody battles
- Reputation (perceived or otherwise)
- Unpopular opinions or views
Everyone deserves to feel safe and enjoy their evening. Events you should consider hiring security for include:
- Going to a nightclub
- Having a Sweet Sixteen party
- Attending an awards banquet or show
- Hosting a pub crawl
- Attending mansion or yacht parties
- Being invited to or hosting VIP parties
- Enjoying wedding receptions, bachelor parties, or reunions
- Take the stress out of high-end office parties
- Securing bus tours or parties
- Participating in golf or poker tournaments
- Hosting parties for charity
Whether you are attending the event or hosting it, remove one less worry from your party plate so you can enjoy being in the moment, not worrying about dangers.
Top 7 Reasons to Invest in Event Security
While there are many reasons to invest in event security, the top seven reasons are extremely convincing on their own!
1) Keep uninvited guests out. You worked hard to create an event for your friends, family, and other invited guests to enjoy. Deter party crashers by having security present at your event.
2) Help with crowd control. There are limits on the number of people who can be present at some venues, and t can also be difficult to control the crowds as they leave and arrive. Security guards can help guide guests and their vehicles, as well as maintain a good flow.
3) Satisfy the requirements of your venue. To protect their own assets, venues often have requirements regarding security. Make sure you know the requirements for the place you are having your event at.
4) Escort guests out of the event. Security personnel can provide safety escorts back to vehicles so that guests can have peace of mind when leaving the event.
5) Handle any incidents. Whether there was a dispute or a crime, security can step in to isolate the incident and resolve it, leaving you and your guests to continue enjoying the evening.
6) Show you value the safety of your guests. By knowing that security is present, your guests know that you care about their safety.
7) Serve as a deterrent. If a criminal was considering theft or other action at your event, the mere presence of a security team serves as a major deterrent, often causing the criminal to give up.
Secure your Events, Protect What Matters
There are many benefits to investing in a quality event security company. For years our security services firm has proudly served our clients with reliable, discreet and friendly service.
When you make the decision to hire our security services for an event, you place your trust in our capable hands. That is a responsibility we do not take lightly. With many other aspects of the party to focus your attention on, know that security is one thing you will not have to worry about.
So, go ahead. Make your little girl’s day with a huge Sweet Sixteen bash, or host that charity ball that pulls at your heartstrings. We will be there to protect you.